- Masters of Arts in Counselling Psychology from Yorkville University
- Bachelor of Social Work from Ryerson University
- Registered with the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers
- Member of the Ontario Association of Social Workers.
For further information please check out my Education, Experience and Training.
We live in relationship with others. These relationships are fluid. At times, they work well and at other times, they may be rocky. Please, do not despair. I help. couples, individuals, and families identify the challenges interfering in a relationship. I then assist them in developing ways to minimize the impact of these challenges. I help my clients be the best they can be.
My basic approach to counselling or therapy is to work in collaboration with a client to move from what is known and familiar into discovering what can be different, and moving towards those possibilities. We all have different turning points in our lives, and I would appreciate the opportunity to work with you to process these and work towards positive outcomes.
I have over twenty years of experience working with individuals, couples and groups dealing with:
- blended family issues
- stress management
- care-giver burnout
- divorce and separation
- grief and loss
- marital, relationship issues
- career and work related issues
My training is in the following modalities:
- Solution Focused
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)